What's This?

A blog kept by Ira Wagman of the School of Communication at Carleton University.
Let's be honest -- this blog is so-so at best.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now in print....


Ira Wagman and Ezra Winton, "Canadian cultural policy in the age of media abundance: New Media, Old Challenges" in Mediascapes: New Patterns in Canadian Communication, 3rd edition. Edited by Leslie Regan Shade. Toronto: Thomson Nelson, 2009, pp. 61-77.

This is the latest edition of an introductory textbook for students in Communication studies, but it contains an impressive range of articles by a number of scholars working on Canadian media matters. Check out the table of contents here.

This was my first attempt at co-writing with a graduate student, and it defnitely will not be my last. I enjoyed the process very much, and I think both of us got something out of it.

By the way, I love the cover.

No comments: